- This event has passed.
Taking Care of Business: A Guide to Estate Planning
April 13, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Taking care of business means taking care of family. Join estate planning and elder law attorney Brandon L. Campbell for a complementary seminar on the fundamentals of estate planning and learn why it’s important for you and your loved ones.
You will learn:
- What estate planning means and why it’s important
- What types of estate planning you may need based on your age and circumstances
- How advance directives can protect you and your family if you become incapacitated
- What the probate process is, and when you do (and do not) want it
- How trusts can be used to shelter assets from estate taxes, nursing home costs, and the creditors of your children.