SPECIAL NEEDS PLANNING
LITIGATION & APPEALS
Helping You Plan Ahead
Executing an estate plan provides you with the comfort of knowing your wishes concerning how your loved ones, pets, and assets will be taken care of when you pass away. A well drafted estate plan legally puts your wishes in writing and may include unique provisions exactly tailored to your situation. You may also specify procedures for the care of yourself and your children in the event of your incapacity. Knowing that your loved ones will be secure when you pass on can help you live each day with enjoyment.
The Law Office of Brandon L. Campbell has experience with complex estate planning as well as probate matters. Whether you are proactively considering drawing up a will or need help after a loved one’s passing, we are here for you.
How Can An Estate Planning Attorney Help Me?
It is easy to put thoughts of death out of your mind. However, failing to plan for it may be detrimental to your loved ones. When you make an estate plan, you should have peace of mind knowing your wishes will be fulfilled when you are gone. Working with an estate planning attorney gives you the opportunity to protect what matters most to you. We can help you with such matters as:
- Elder Law. If you need assistance with protecting your assets from the high costs of nursing home care or with qualifying for MassHealth nursing home benefits, we can help.
- Special Needs Planning. We can help you set up trusts or make other arrangements for family members with special needs.
- Estate Planning. We can assist you with drawing up wills and trusts to manage and plan the disposition of your assets and powers of attorney to implement your health and financial choices if you become incapacitated.
- Asset Protection. A comprehensive estate plan should include directions for dividing your real and liquid property and sheltering your estate from unnecessary taxation.
- Pet Trusts. You can include specific instructions in your estate plan to provide for your cat, dog, or other pet.
- Litigation and Appeals. We have experience with litigation and appeals.
Contact Us for a Free Telephone Consultation
The Law Office of Brandon L. Campbell is committed to helping people plan their estates and protect their assets. We assist our clients in creating a personalized and comprehensive estate plan that assures their wishes will be honored. Call the Law Office of Brandon L. Campbell at (978) 745-5551 or contact us online to schedule a free telephone consultation.